Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First Squidoo Lens

So I was up all night writing my first Squidoo lens. For those of you who do not know what a Squidoo lens is, don't worry, I just discovered it last night.  Its a website where you can find useful overview information on pretty much anything.  Its also a place where you can create a Lens for others to focus on a subject you may be an expert on.

Since I am an expert on the Boston Rental Market, I decided to create a "Tell All" rental market lens titled "How to Find an Apartment in Boston."  Please do check it out, sign the guest book, and forward it to any friends you have living in the Boston area.  They will, sooner or later, need this information.  It's Free!

You can find it by following this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More God Bolts