Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Klearly a Krock: a Kruel Poem of Klout" #UsGuys

Out, out, oh K.O. Klout!
How klearly a-klanking krock u r!
Oh sure, u kan kloud my eyes
& klaw my nerve energy, u kan,
with ur klunky Klout score klues =P
& all the klattering artikles about u.

But u don't give me ideas about SM,
& u kan't help me write my blog,
& no one komments bekause of u,
& u kan't komment on my behalf,
& u kan't tweet my tweets, like
my likes & retweet my following. (kan u?)

OK (u gave me this 1 kool idea)
still, u r just 1 feather in 1 of my kaps,
which i wear maybe once a month.
So Y do u get talked about so much?
U do so little 4 #UsGuys & #UsGals,
I Kontend: U Kneed 2B Knocked Out!

KO Klout Kwikly
















"It becomes him to feel all confidence in himself, and to defer never to the popular cry. Let him not quiet his belief that a pop gun is a pop gun, though the ancient and honorable of the earth affirm it to be the crack of doom. In silence, in steadiness, in severe abstraction, let him hold by himself; add observation to observation, patient of neglect, patient of reproach, and bide his own time...free should the scholar be, free and brave." - Emerson, from "The American Scholar"

No comments:

Post a Comment

More God Bolts